Home Fire News Video shows moment house is engulfed in flames

Video shows moment house is engulfed in flames

SHARE


A shocking video has been released of a fatal house fire in queens that took the life of an 8-year-old boy, depicting a house that practically exploded in a fireball.

The incident took place early Sunday morning, and was filmed by Tyree Carrow, who made no effort to assist the family, despite a scene of chaos surrounding the residence.

Suddenly, as if something had exploded from within the dwelling, a ball of fire engulfed the home.

According to the New York Post, the fire took the life of Tighani Jones, and the house was largely destroyed by the time FDNY showed up.

Officials report that the smoke alarms in the house were not working at the time of the fire, and that the blaze was caused by a candle.

We tried our best, we just couldn’t get to him. Too much fire,” said FDNY Battalion Chief Pat Ginty. “The second floor was fully involved with fire when we showed up. It was coming out every window.”

Bloody foot and hand prints could be seen leading from the house to the street.

© 2019 Bright Mountain Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The content of this webpage may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written consent of Bright Mountain Media, Inc. which may be contacted at info@brightmountainmedia.com, ticker BMTM.

If you have any problems viewing this article, please report it here.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here