A Deputy Sheriff in Texas rescued a woman from a burning mobile home in Harris County- and the daring rescue was caught on his body camera.
Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy Roberto Martinez executed the rescue on Tuesday night, when an elderly woman’s mobile home caught fire.
Looking desperately for the resident, Martinez braved toxic smoke and heat as he located the woman and pulled her through a window.
Throwing the woman over his shoulder, Martinez bolted until he dropped her off at the sidewalk, eventually collapsing due to the smoke.
After the daring rescue, the Baytown Fire Department showed up to control the fire, which is now believed to have been accidental.
The video was posted to Facebook by the Harris County Sheriff’s Office.
© 2019 Bright Mountain Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
The content of this webpage may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written consent of Bright Mountain Media, Inc. which may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, ticker BMTM.