Home Fire News Two Colorado firefighters die from carbon monoxide poisoning

Two Colorado firefighters die from carbon monoxide poisoning

Source: Gilpin County Sheriff’s Office Facebook

The Gilpin County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed that two married Central City firefighters died due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

According the Gazette, Lt. Cody Allen and Shelby Allen were found dead inside their home on Friday morning.

The two firefighters were married two years ago. Lt. Allen was a full-time employee while his wife Shelby was a volunteer for the small Department.

The Sheriff’s Office says the deaths are accidental, but there is an active investigation.

© 2020 Bright Mountain Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The content of this webpage may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written consent of Bright Mountain Media, Inc. which may be contacted at info@brightmountainmedia.com, ticker BMTM.

If you have any problems viewing this article, please report it here.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here