Home Fire News Propane tank causes massive house explosion as firefighter approaches home

Propane tank causes massive house explosion as firefighter approaches home

SHARE

A Michigan firefighter is lucky that the only injury he suffered was to his pride after a home he was approaching exploded.

According to Fox 2 Detroit, the house fire occurred in Planview Township. The fire appears to have started in the garage and was making its way into the home.

As the first firefighter began walking to the home to begin assessing the scene, a propane tank in the garage ruptured and caused a massive explosion.

A nearby street camera recorded the whole scene.

The family of the home had already made it out safely. They credit a local newspaper delivery man who spotted the fire and alerted the family before something more serious happened.

There were no injuries reported at the fire.

The approaching firefighter turned and ran away from the home when the explosion occurred.

© 2021 Bright Mountain Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The content of this webpage may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written consent of Bright Mountain Media, Inc. which may be contacted at info@brightmountainmedia.com, ticker BMTM.

If you have any problems viewing this article, please report it here.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here