Home Strange News Mice blamed for fire in Selah

Mice blamed for fire in Selah

SHARE

A mice nest in a heating system is suspected to have caused a fire that destroyed a 20-foot-long camper trailer in Selah on Friday afternoon. The fire was reported about 2:45 p.m. in the 100 block of Baker Road. Selah’s two fire stations, encompassing 15 firefighters, responded to the scene and extinguished the blaze in about 15 minutes, Chief Jerry Davis said.

No one was hurt, and the estimated damage totaled $10,000. A neighboring garage also received about $1,000 in damage.

If you have any problems viewing this article, please report it here.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here