Home Safety Infant Dies Accidentally From A Whistle Cord

Infant Dies Accidentally From A Whistle Cord

SHARE

The strangling of a baby girl playing in her crib on Wednesday night has been ruled an “accidental death” by police. Dead is one-year-old Adrianna Ramsey, a resident of Sumner Street.

Assistant Police Press Liaison Officer Inspector Walter Evans said, “Reports are that the child was playing with a whistle when the chord from the whistle wrapped around the child’s neck and the infant succumbed.”

If you have any problems viewing this article, please report it here.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here