Home Fire News Firefighters rescue YouTube “star” who cemented his head in a microwave

Firefighters rescue YouTube “star” who cemented his head in a microwave


British fire crews were left “seriously unimpressed” with a YouTuber who decided to “cement” his head inside a microwave, forcing the crews to try and free him for an hour.

West Midlands Fire were called to the Wolverhampton home of 22-year-old Jay Swingler on Wednesday after the TGFbro channel member filled a microwave with spackling paste- and then stuck his head in it.

Unsurprisingly, the dimwitted content creator quickly found it difficult to breathe through a tiny inserted tube, not understanding how breathing works in relation to air volume.

Concerned, his friends dialed 999, prompting the fire service to come get him out of the jam.

“Five of our firefighters were tied up for an hour this afternoon, freeing a YouTube prankster whose head had been ‘cemented’ inside a microwave oven,” West Midlands Fire posted on twitter.

In a statement, WMF criticized the YouTuber for tying up emergency services for, well, real emergencies, adding that they could have charged him $871 for the service (but opted not to).

As for Swingler, he now sees the error of his ways.

“I’ve just had a near-death experience,” he tweeted. “Very lucky to be alive. I’m traumatized.”

If you have any problems viewing this article, please report it here.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here